Re: Wireless receiver - computer problem?

Russell Brill wrote:
> Mikey,
>
> I do have a point, calling someone "Fat Ass" will ruin your creditability
> and elevate the other party to victim status...

I've just gotta point out this fact Russ. The reason he's called Fat
Ass is because there used to be a fellow who participated in this
Newsgroup who also had an online store. He didn't agree with what Fat
ASS Bass does to this group. So in Bass' eyes not only was he a
detractor but a competitor too. This fellow happened to have a weight
problem and Bass used to ridicule him about his weight. Calling him pig
and fat slob and lots of other nasty things. Bass also went to his
store website and under false names, left messages as if he were
dissatisfied customers who had received bad service. Bass was caught
red handed and said it was just a "joke" ..... yeah ..... sure!

THENN it was discovered through some wedding photos that Bass had
posted else where that Bass himself was a 300 pound porker, calling the
kettle black. The other fellow no longer participates in this group.
I'd say it is with good reason that Bass is now identified with the
moniker of FAT ASS BASS.

What do you think?