Re: Wireless receiver - computer problem?

Mikey,

I do have a point, calling someone "Fat Ass" will ruin your creditability
and elevate the other party to victim status... The Victim gets sympathy
which can lead to an increased willingness by onlookers to spend their money
to help the poor guy out......... There's nothing wrong with being vocal, as
long as it's done in a professional manner with facts that people can take
into consideration when making their decision... I'll shut now, Soap Box
switch to Off position......... :-)) Russ