Re: Wireless receiver - computer problem?

If Jim were his only detractor, Russ, I'd think you had a point.

Jim is just more, shall we say, vocal than a lot of us. We can't all
be posting 'here' 'here' after every post but many here feel as he
does about the situation. This place could be (and often is) a class act.