Re: Smoke detector question

I run into that all the time..quad for smokes...I won't install on it if its
fired that way...but at least I can use it to pull new firewire.

BUT almost as bad is when someone does run firewire...but 2 conductor home
runs to each smoke. Sheesh...there's a buncho morons out there.

Hey, I'm from Lawnguylan' originally.