Re: Smoke detector question

I don't put smokes in kitchens or in family rooms that have fireplaces. I'll
use a rate of rise heat  instead - I'll put a smoke just outside the kitchen
but not in it...each app. is different.

The 15P can use 2 or 4 wire smokes...use the 2 wire ones that way you don't
have to muck around with power supervision relays...and of course you will
use fire-rated wire.