Smoke detector question

I currently have stand alone battery smoke detectors and I'm going to be
adding fire protection to my Vista 15P. The battery operated smoke detector
I'm using in the kitchen now occasionally sounds when cooking so I pull the
battery and put it back in later. How does one get around this problem with
it integrated into a monitored alarm system? I don't want the fire
department showing up here every time I fry bacon. Use a rate of rise
instead of a smoke? Don't put a detector in the kitchen? Is there a way to
disable protection for an hour in that zone?

Bob