Re: Smoke detector question

Crash Gordon wrote:
> I run into that all the time..quad for smokes...I won't install on it if its
> fired that way...but at least I can use it to pull new firewire.
>
> BUT almost as bad is when someone does run firewire...but 2 conductor home
> runs to each smoke. Sheesh...there's a buncho morons out there.
>
> Hey, I'm from Lawnguylan' originally.
>
> Hey Crash,
   How come you didn't stay? Jim and I need company!
   Ditto the 2 wire home run scene. Most often seen is 4-Wire smokes with
   no EOL Relay, or electricyans trying to gimick 120V hardwireds into an
   alarm system. How about: 2-Wire compatibility  with the control panel?
   Pyrotectors on a Ademco Vist 20P?
Mike S