Re: Newbie help - Caddx NX8e fire alarm reset

Thanks for all the good advice.  I was at the house today and the 1234,
*7 did the trick to turn off the fire alarm state.  I was pressing the
heck out of 1234, but missing the *7.  Funny how that can happen when
the !#$% thing won't stop squaking in your face!

I also measured the resistance across the smoke loop when disconnected
from the panel but powered by the AC.  I got 2.2K Ohm.  Js indicated it
needs to be 3.3K Ohm - will the panel still see termination with 2.2K?
This is clearly the value of the Napco FT2200 EOL relay I used.  Will
the Caddx work with this resistance, and if not, can I drop a 1K
resistor in parallel across the terminals to make up the difference?

Thanks again - great supportive group!