Re: Newbie help - Caddx NX8e fire alarm reset

If you haven't changed any user codes, try entering "1234" (Default User
Master Code) to silence the trouble condition, or enter whatever you've
chosen for a User Master Code... BTW: you cannot be in programming mode and
cancel alarms/troubles at the same time... Regards, Russ