Re: Newbie help - Caddx NX8e fire alarm reset

Disconnect the fire zone wiring from the panel, but leave the power
connected to the smokes. With an ohm meter, measure the resistance of the
loop. It should be near 3.3k. What do you get?

Place a 3.3k resistor across the fire zone on the panel, and try a reset
again. Does this clear the trouble?
js