Re: Electromagnetic Lock Installation

> I would caution the OP to consult the local AHJ.  There may be special
> requirements that must be met in his jurisdiction as well.

Unfortunately, my jurisdiction is North America. :-)  I'm working on a
series of training exams that prepare for the HTI+ certification. (that
explains my question on the other thread, eh?) Out of the blue, this exam
asks about where to mount a mag lock. Clearly there are a lot of standards
on the overall installation, a fair amount of background, and I will not
forget to include a directive to do the proper homework.

Like all cert exams, it has its flaws, but a well-written question will tell
you if the test-taker has a clue. That's what I'm chasing.

-John O