ademco Vista 20p: How many wireless transmitters can I put on it.

Hello all,

I bought a new medium transmitter so I could get 16 devices on it, I now
need to add 2 more sensors.

I still have my original small trasmitter (with 8 devices) and thought at
the time I upgraded the alarm guy said it was possible to have both
transmitter on the vista...

Now they are telling me I need to upgrade to a Large and just get rid of the
8 device unit.

Can anyone confirm this either way?

Steve