Re: CADDX NX-6 question from homeowner

news:1112672451.534336.95510@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Crash Gordon® wrote:
> You know what?...they do that to me too.
>
> I'm factory trained and certified on DMP & Radionics. Ademco, DSC,
Napco, Paradox..don't offer that  do they?

That's exactly the point. Any manufacturer thar "requires" factory
training is merely a ruse on their part, feigning that special training
is necessary, whether or not it really is necessary. Example. I had a
doctor who was my wifes boss, that bought a house with a Radionics
alarm system. I hooked up with a guy who had a programer who no longer
used Radionics. I borrowed the programer and figured out how to use it
and reprogrammed the system. WHAT factory training was necessary?

Depending on what version of Radionics panel yea I'd say it is necessary

> The
systems modules finally started to give out and Radionics wouldn't sell
them to me, so I tore out the system and replaced it with a Napco. How
stupid is that? Not only did they alienate me, but to this day, the
customer still remembers that Radionics isn't a good product.

And if you locked them out of that Napco panel they wouldn't think that was
a good product either