Re: Fire Side Chat -- Fire Alarm Code Issue

Mr. Bass wrote:

"Since I have more experience in the industry than you and (judging from
your
  recent gaff related to ROR detectors) more knowledge of fire alarm
  practices", I'd say I have every right to correct a colleague's error.

Did I say ROR?......you're lieing again Mr. Bass.

Mr. BAss wrote:

 "I'd say I have every right to correct a colleague's error".

You have every right to keep your opinions to yourself,
Mr. Bass, and we all know you can't do that.....You
are not a colleague of Al Colombo....You are a
"DIY" salesperson, with a felony background........
Not an Alarm Professional. IMO.
When will you get that through your thick skull.

Norm Mugford