Re: Fire Side Chat -- Fire Alarm Code Issue

Mr. Bass...before you put you mouth in motion,
make sure your brain is engaged...........

Quote the code, NEC or  NFPA not the code of Bass.

Next, your gonna say you can't hook a 135 degree heat detector
when installed in an attic, to a burg/fire panel because it
violates the code of Bass........

Beside who are you to publicly challenge an article
written in an industry magazine.

It's the man's opinion, not fact Mr. Bass.

The more you open your mouth Mr. Bass.
The more you demonstrate why you're unlicensed.

Norm Mugford