Re: Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven wh

> Seriously though......Virgin isn't what you
> think it might of meant in those days...

I studied in depth this some years ago and came to a different conclusion
from yours.  No problem though.  There's plenty of room for different
opinions.

> and the good book has been written over
> many times to fit translations for easier
> reading. People have died writing that
> thing....Hmmmm...Wonder if the spirit of
> God was in them as well. :)

Actually, all but one or two of the current New Testament translations were
taken largely from ancient texts, some dating from as far back as 40 to 70
AD.  Currently published Old Testament translations have been found to be
very close to the most ancient manuscripts and tablets that have been
found - some dating way before Christ.

There are some very interesting online writings on the subject of scriptural
canonicity which you might enjoy reading.  If you're interested, I'd be glad
to show you a few.

> (My very poor humor)

Understood, but my reply was entirely serious.

> AkreM

Regards,
Robert L Bass