Re: Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven wh

Joseph Littleshoes, un - knoting his "Queens own" tie proceeded to
write:

AkreM wrote:

> "Tom" <dantoXSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >

> > So, you're of the opinion that the Son of God is not God?
>
> Why would Jesus, while on the cross, look up, Saying....*father...why
> have
> you forsaken me* OR *Father, forgive them...for they know not what
> they do*.
>
> AkreM

  I do not want to go all Catholicae Theologicaie Summe on your ass ( i
leave that to "Tom" who seems to enjoy it:) but if The Christ had not
doubted he would not have been fully human, and his sacrifice merely
"pro forma".  He was also tempted, born of a virgin rose the dead,
kissed a man and generally behaved as a typical messiah should.

As a collective obsessional neurosis of the human species it (The
Christ) is merely routine.

We are all, constantly, being sacrificed to whatever the purpose of the
universe might be, even  lack of purpose and meaning would be
significant.  Or something in-between an young "God" evolving and
learning with its body that its the universe?

Philosophically, Christ and It's minions occupy a definite niche in
world history.  Unless it and you are all a figment of my imagination.

---
Joseph (Queens own, i have the tie to prove it) Littleshoes
may be consulted at
---
http://finblake.home.mindspring.com/tarotintro.htm