Re: Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven wh

> First off.....Virgin in those days meant
> a very young woman..NOT a girl or woman who never had sex.

The biblical story has Mary, upon being informed of her soon-to-be pregnancy
responded, "How can this be seeing I know not (biblical expression for
having sex) a man?"  That seems to indicate she was a virgin in the manner
currently understood.

> You should check it out. It might surprise you. :)

I did.  I'm not telling you to believe it.  That's up to you.  But try to
understand it before explaining it.

>> ... Unless it and you are all a figment of my imagination.

:^)