Re: Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven wh

"Joseph Littleshoes" <jpstifel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>  I do not want to go all Catholicae Theologicaie Summe on your ass ( i
> leave that to "Tom" who seems to enjoy it:) but if The Christ had not
> doubted he would not have been fully human, and his sacrifice merely
> "pro forma".  He was also tempted, born of a virgin rose the dead,
> kissed a man and generally behaved as a typical messiah should.

First off.....Virgin in those days meant a very young woman..NOT a girl or
woman who never had sex.

You should check it out. It might surprise you. :)

> As a collective obsessional neurosis of the human species it (The
> Christ) is merely routine.
>
> We are all, constantly, being sacrificed to whatever the purpose of the
> universe might be, even  lack of purpose and meaning would be
> significant.  Or something in-between an young "God" evolving and
> learning with its body that its the universe?

We sacrifice only if we know we have to or feel compelled to depending on
the amount of faith we carry on our shoulders. Some even fight within and
fall. Actually we all do as it is written: *There is not one that is pefect*
and for *we were all born into sin*. So if that is the case.....we all fall
short of the glory of god and that's why we sacrifice whatever it is we need
to, to come close to God but then  there is Jesus to make things a little
easier. Those that live by the law are judged by it and those that live by
the faith in Jesus are judged by it.

> Philosophically, Christ and It's minions occupy a definite niche in
> world history.  Unless it and you are all a figment of my imagination.

Or mine and this is really a test.

AkreM