Re: Fire Side Chat -- Fire Alarm Code Issue

>> Heh...  A permit may be required...
>> --- snip ---
>
> That has nothing to do with the fact that code does not allow connection
> of smoke detectors, using the device in question to an alarm control
> panel.

I'd suggest you read the code before you comment further.  I have, and
there's nothing in it prohibiting me from connecting 110VAC smoke alarms to
a monitored security system (or auto dialler) as long as you're using a
relay compatible with the smoke alarms.  "Doug L" has also commented on
this.