Re: Need kitchen undercabinet dimmable light ideas

"Ron" wrote:

> I probably would do a similar thing - it's the spices I worry
> about. Even though some of them are "dried", storage
> recommendations for spices are usually "cool and dry". So I'd be
> concerned about the heat there...

In our previous home larger jars of dried spices were stored in the
cabinet above the stove which was always warm.  There was no ill
effect though I didn't keep sensitive stuff like saffron there.  I
get a kick out of the expiration dates printed on spices.  Some are
"good" for about a year and a half.  Others are marked, "Best if used
by 12/03/2015" or some such.  ISTR there were jars of spices
discovered in one of the pyramids and they were still usable.  (Note:
That might be MUL).

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass