Re: Need kitchen undercabinet dimmable light ideas

#3 option in my original post WAS xenon lights. I've tested these, and
they dim great, look great, BUT -- They are WAY too hot for kitchen
undercabinet use, in my opinion. Makes the insides of the cabinet hot
(not just warm). Of course, the undercabinet application is how they are
marketed. It's puzzling to my why anyone would want to use these in this
situation, unless I'm the only one who puts heat-sensitive items (like
food!) in their cabinets. ;-)

Ron