Re: your feedback on DIY security alarm system

Petem wrote:
> Congrats to you! And your son,and his wife!

Thanks Pete!

> I know the feeling,been a grandpa for 3 year now.....

I'd been looking forward to it actually (although I still figure he
could've waited a coupla years... :-)

> I hope the mother is well...and that the father didn't faint during the
> birth process...LOL

Actually he was too busy to even think about fainting (they even let him
cut the umbilical cord)...  It wasn't until the orderly was cleaning up
the mess that he realized:  "Gosh, Dad, there was a whole lot of
blood!!" and started feeling a little sick...