Re: your feedback on DIY security alarm system

Group-Moderator wrote:

> Then why write " There are a number of online stores that will cater to your
> specific  requirements."

Because they do.  Click on the URLs, dummy!  (You're just ticked because
I don't include a link to alarmstuporstore.)

> If you never purchased anything from them how do
> you know what they will do.

Heh...  The same way I know you don't sell/service "strap-ons"??

> If you had NO-NON-NILL experience shopping there
> I think you should not comment either way.

I do have "experience shopping" both "online" and at Walmart.  I figure
I know a "good deal" when I see one.

> But then again you love to run
> your mouth before your brain is engaged, After all you done it since you
> trolled in here, WHY STOP NOW.

And you've been going on "ad nauseum" about how "Bass is on his last
legs", his online stores "are history", and how much better off the
DIY'er would be if he bought from alarmstuporstore rather than
bassbungleralarms...  Yeah...  we've heard it all Mikey...  Why not put
up a few more bogus links at goofysplace to help all those "search bots"
along?