Re: your feedback on DIY security alarm system

add the Elk M1EZ8 to your list of panels to check out.  For a great site to
review the Elk, check out www.cocoontech.com

I use the Elk M1 Gold. See my site below for the GUI software I use to
manage it.

Note: I am a mere end-user with no financial stake in any products that I
may discuss.

My Personal Website w/my Home Automation PC:
http://www.myhomeautomationpc.com, last updated 4/11

My Home Automation Blog: http://homeautomation.wordpress.com/