your feedback on DIY security alarm system

Hi,

I am planning to purchase a DIY home alarm system and I was wondering if
I could get your opinions about the alarm systems present here:
http://www.intellahome.com/shop/bapacks.html
Systems that captured my attention:
- Ademco Wireless Ready Package
- Ademco Plus PowerPack V20P
- PowerMax Plus  Wireless System

Here are my constraints:
- Want to cover about 10 windows and 3 doors
- Need a feature that has the ability to send alerts via. phone, e-mail
- Easy to install (wireless most probably)
- Price limit $350
- Expandability (ability to monitor to about 30 devices)
- Supports a couple of motion sensors

Nice to have:
- Access from the internet to the alarm system
- Ability to send alerts to more than one phone number

I am new to home security alarm systems but I have chalked down all the
features that I like to see. I would really appreciate if you would
please give me feedback on the systems that are present in the web page.
I am open to alternatives.

Thanks for your time.