Re: xapFramework Hubs

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 22:45:18 -0700, "Michael McSharry"
<mcs101main@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>To give you some info about the service hub I stopped all xap
applications and started the hub service.  I observed with a viewer on a
second computer that the hub heartbeat appears.  I started the viewer on
the same computer as the hub service.  The left panel of the viewer showed
itself, but nothing in the right panel.  The viewer also produced a
heartbeat on the second computer.

--

Sounds quite similar to that duplicates/silence problem we
investigated before. Odd that it only affects the service version.

>Seems like virtually everyong must be on an extended Holiday as
communications in this group has almost dried up.

--

Ah, guilty as charged. I always find this every summer as I'd much
rather be outside than stuck indoors on the computer, frankly. Things

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/