Re: xapFramework Hubs

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 12:41:40 -0700, "Michael McSharry"
<mcs101main@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Without the hardware interface you will not be able to replicate the
failure.  It was running fine for hours then this error happened.  What you
may be able to do, if you are so inclinded, is to understand why an
exception does not have graceful recovery.

--

I think we're talking about the X10 Connector here now? Not sure
there's a whole lot I can do about this one as I don't have any

I would like to know what the problem with the Service version of the
Hub is compared to the others. I've had this running on my Server for
days now (I recently-ish rebooted) and it's still spinning away
happily. It's not related to the unresolved multiple messages and
multiple network interfaces by any chance. Probably not since the
others work fine.

Tracing is a bit haphazard in these apps rather than well integrated -
something I need to change. I add it in as I encounter problems.

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/