Re: xapFramework Hubs

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 12:00:18 -0700, "Michael McSharry"
<mcs101main@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>I reinstalled into separate folders and it is happier for the most
part.  The GUI Viewer and Hub are working in hub mode.  The Hub Service was
already installed in its own folder so nothing changed there.  I can run
without the service so it is not important to fix.

--

So the Hub in Service mode doesn't work at all?

>The X10 connector will now show its popup messages

I'll try this out with the latest build Edward supplied me with in
just a moment, although I don't have a CM12U attached so I may not get
much out of it.

>I did receive an error from the X10 connector that makes it unreliable
for real-world use.  After the error it no longer would send commands to
the CM11A, yet it still reported xap-x10.request messages.  "Exception
in Send Thread" "Specified Argument was out of range name:
>The prior message with the same timestamp was 10 xmit house=c unit=1.
Some form of restart after failure would be nice or even on a failure to
stop sending heartbeats so the system has some indication that the service
can no longer be provided.

--

I'll have to leave that one to Edward I'm afraid, can't help here at
all.

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/