Re: SB Error + VOIP routing

--------------020209090401060409020808

OK,
I have a new ael for Trixbox, which uses an older ael scripting engine
and it is working with Flite.

I'll post the details on the wiki later today.

Lehane

Paul Gale wrote:
> Thanks Gregg, I was just about to say it's James' app :)
>
> There's so much I still don't understand with * and axc - so I can't
really answer your questions - I think I need to spend some time playing to
understand what I can do and what I want to do!

> Lehane - would you be able to document what you will do (or just post
here), to get this all working on Trixbox? I'd appreciate any pointers that
you have or discover as I think I'd like to stay with Trixbox for the ease
of setting it up :)

> Thanks,
>
> Paul.

Behalf Of Gregg Liming
>> Sent: 10 February 2007 12:21
>> To: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
>> Subject: Re: [xap_automation] SB Error + VOIP routing
>>
>> Quoting Gregg Liming (2/10/07 7:12 AM):
>>

>>> axc understands the Messenger.Event/Cmd schemas; these are
used to
>>> implement the command and response mechanisms.  While it would
be
>>> possible to incorporate other schemas, my preference would be
to rely

>> on
>>
>>> this.  Perhaps the author of your HomeSeer xAP gateway could
add

>> support
>>
>>> for this schema as it opens up the ability to
control/interrogate
>>> functions not only via *, but also jabber.
>>>
>> ...oops, just realized that the gateway was James'.  I would guess
that
>> he has an opinion on whether it will be added or not.  If the
answer is
>> not, then adding support for the Homeseer.Command schema wouldn't
be
>> too
>> difficult; but, you'd not receive any return acknowledgement (via
TTS)
>> using axc.  Possibly, I could have axc look for xAP TTS messages
as a
>> form of response and feed those specifically back into the * TTS
>> mechanism (using flite/festival/cepstral).  Let me know what you
think
>> would work best for you; possibly after using Four for a bit to
get
>> used
>> to this form of interaction.
>>
>> Gregg
>>

>> Yahoo! Groups Links
>>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

--------------020209090401060409020808

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN">
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
</head>

OK,<br>
I have a new ael for Trixbox, which uses an older ael scripting engine
and it is working with Flite.<br>
I'll post the details on the wiki later today.<br>
Lehane<br>
Paul Gale wrote:
cite="mid239FFCCB86EEA04DA6757977FA6F63B4022764@xxxxxxx"
type="cite">
<pre wrap="">Thanks Gregg, I was just about to say it's
James' app :)

There's so much I still don't understand with * and axc - so I can't really
answer your questions - I think I need to spend some time playing to
understand what I can do and what I want to do!

Lehane - would you be able to document what you will do (or just post
here), to get this all working on Trixbox? I'd appreciate any pointers that
you have or discover as I think I'd like to stay with Trixbox for the ease
of setting it up :)

Thanks,

Paul.

</pre>
<pre wrap="">-----Original Message-----
<pre wrap="">axc understands the Messenger.Event/Cmd
schemas; these are used to
implement the command and response mechanisms.  While it would be
possible to incorporate other schemas, my preference would be to rely
</pre>
<pre wrap="">on
</pre>
<pre wrap="">this.  Perhaps the author of your HomeSeer xAP
gateway could add
</pre>
<pre wrap="">support
</pre>
<pre wrap="">for this schema as it opens up the ability to
control/interrogate
functions not only via *, but also jabber.
</pre>
<pre wrap="">...oops, just realized that the gateway was