Re: Re: BT HomeHub Networking Woes

Ooops, I seemed to have fanned the just flames a bit...
FWIW, my query was on a domestic account.

In the interest of balance(?) it's not just BT that has a problem with
"high
value" call centres (I'm not sure they're called "low cost"
anymore). A
recent experience with a well-known credit card firm also got me similarly
frustrated. Once your problem is a bit off-piste versus their standard
script the whole process falls down and they don't know what to say. Even a
supervisor call-back was the next day.

Happily though, the new vigor is working just fine :-)

Cheers,

Tim.

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 1:32 PM, Mark McCall <lists@xxxxxxx>wrote:

> Thanks for the info Simon, unfortunately the vast majority on domestic
I'd
> assume :-/
>
> I had to deal with a problem for my father, and I can honestly say I'd
have
> got further, and felt less pain by banging my head against something
very
> hard.
>
> M.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums