RE: Re: Solar PV ?

Lee

=D8  ... But why? The data from the inverter is more accurate.

I don't think he bought the sunnybeam or had a Bluetooth adapter but did
ha=
ve an energy clamp/meter. I agree with you that its not the best way to do
=
it and certainly won't be the way I do it.

=D8  The problem is the clamp on the 'normal' meter...

I didn't know that, so thanks for explaining.
So when my Solar array is up and running the OWL will actually be showing
t=
he absolute difference between generation and consumption i.e. I'll know
th=
e difference but not if its positive or negative.
That's another "hole" I shan't being falling into :)

=D8  ... I'll sort the shield out for you.

Thanks Lee, that's very generous  of you and much appreciated. I'll
obvious=
ly reimburse you for materials and time.

=D8  ...get the Arduino to 'fake' the input to the Owl transmitter

That's a really neat idea, a nice plug and play solution to
"upgrade" to so=
mething more accurate

Marcus