RE: Re: Solar PV ?

Peter,

=D8  Next option is a Sunny Beam display (groovy looking) which has usb
dow=
nload. Needs to be in bluetooth range. Costs a bit under =A3200.

Actually my installer can get the SunnyBeams for about =A3100 + vat , so I
=
could get them for =A3105 if I order as part of my install (5% vat) or
=A31=
20 (20% vat) if I order later. I am tempted to get one just to see,
especia=
lly as I watched one sell on eBay for =A3148 last week !

If you were interested in getting one then I could get my installer to
orde=
r an extra one for you.

Thanks for the clarification on Sunny Explorer, sounds like if I'm just
wan=
ting the CSV's there won't be a problem.

One of my Directors here at work has a SolarPV array fitted and has rigged
=
up a IP switched socket (global cache) to a ~2KW immersion tank. He then
us=
es a current clamp meter (like the OWL) connected to a PC and if his
genera=
tion exceed his cosumption by ~2KW he automatically sends a HTTP request
to=
the switch to turn on the immersion heater.

Marcus