Re: {Disarmed} RE: Re: Philips Living Colors LED lights - automation?

Paul Gale wrote:

> What's the minimum length including any room for bent flex at the end,
that they would fit into?

Measuring them now they're in my false wall is a bit tricky but I'll see
if I can get a measure on one later.

> When they turn on, do they come on at the same colour each time or the
last selected?

They remember their last colour, yes.

> What colours do they show?

There are three coloured LEDs so each one cycles through creating the
various "rainbox shades" - probably about 10 distinct colours in
all.

> Do they give a smooth wash on a wall or a very pronounced scalloping?

As mine are in a recess to backlight the TV its hard to say.

Cheers

Neil