RE: {Disarmed} RE: Re: Philips Living Colors LED lights - automation?

The other advantage is that they're cheap too :)

Might just work in a couple of shelf recesses in my new bathroom...

A couple of questions:

What's the minimum length including any room for bent flex at the end, that
they would fit into?

When they turn on, do they come on at the same colour each time or the last
selected?

What colours do they show?

Do they give a smooth wash on a wall or a very pronounced scalloping?

Thanks!

Paul.

automation.