RE: Re: Debugging X10 problems

> But I did notice that I'm seeing status requests every second for
one
> of the house codes...
>
> 91 X-10 House/Func : J Status Request
> 85 Time: 21:48:28  Date: 07/20/08

I don't have HV, so this is a educated guess from here:

http://www.csi3.com/app_7.pdf

Is 'J' a real house code you have? Has HV been programmed to get status
from
X10 devices? If so this could be real traffic from the HV macros, and
causing collision with other X10 signals?

If its not 'real' X10, I would turn circuits off at the consumer unit one
by
one to see what circuit is generating this noise.

Keep with it, X10 will be your friend again after you find the gremlin(s)
:)