Re: Re: Debugging X10 problems

Andy,

What's reporting the activity?

if you can remove CM11/CM12 from the picture and still see what happens,
then that would be my next step.

If it still doesn't go away, then it'd be either a neighbours signal
intefering with your setup, or a faulty X10 device on your circuit that's
jabbering away......which would mean disconnecting them all, and adding
back
in one by one until you find it - - not fun :S

best of luck!

R.

"Bov" <bov@...>
> wrote:
> >

> > Marcus, Craig, thanks for the feedback and ideas.
> >
> > The whole of my node 0 is right next to the consumer unit so I
> should
> > be good there. I do have a whole load of gadgets connected to my
> > mains circuit so the idea of accumulated noise creeping over the
> > limit makes sense to me. So, I see a Sunday of unplugging coming
> > up... See if I can find the main culprits.
> >
> > Cheers.
> >

> > --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx <ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>, craig

> track
> > >
> > > I don't have HV, but I do use HomeSeer reliably with X10,
X10

--

Rob Iles

RMIDevelopment

Web: http://www.rob-iles.co.uk/rmidevelopment
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Rob_Iles
Mobile: 079 6666 1092
Skype: rob_iles

[text rob followed by your message to 967482 from an orange phone in the UK
*TESTING]