Latest message you have seen: RE: Anyone seen the xantech touchscreens at lets automate

Re: [ot] Setting screen res for a mac mini and Hyundai A321

Cheers Mark,
have give it a go - but to no avail I'm afraid, will keep searching :(
I'm hoping that when its set correctly I can watch a 720p movie without
having to stretch the picture (its leaving nice bars top and bottom if I
don't)

Cheery
Wayne.

Mark Hopley wrote:
> Wayne,
>
> Some settings for SwitchResX that worked for someone else here.
>
> http://www.clunkclunk.com/2008/01/10/switchresx-settings-for-vizio-vx37l-37-
> lcd-tv/
>
> worth a try ?
>

>   _____

A321

> Hi all,
> I've borrowed my new Mac Mini from the office and have been playing
with
> the osxbmc - now known as Plex (http://www.osxbmc. <http://www.osxbmc.com/>
> com/) over the
> weekend, Must say - this is sweet! - haven't found yet a film type
that
> is doesn't play, the interface is nice - connecting to net shares
works
> etc.... Anyways I've got it connected to a Hyndai A321 (sometimes
known
> as a Q321) via the VGA socket. For some reason DVI doesn't display.
The