RE: Re: Lighting Options ....

OK - not that I'm condoning it but I have seen C-Bus carried across all
sorts of physical media ... certainly mother Schneider wouldn't support the
use of anything other than the proper pink (3.5kV insulation rated) CAT5
but
I have seen people bridging upstairs and downstairs C-Bus networks together
using the run of three-core-and-earth that used to form the link between
their upstairs and downstairs hallway light switches, I've seen it shoved
up
old TV coax cable, bell wire, untwisted metal coathangers ... believe me I
*HAVE* seen it all!

Phil

signature
database 2799 (20080116) __________