Re: Re: Advice please on running cat5

thanks ... how' you doing with Blue-Ray, and the lesser alternative ?

Chris

PS: looks like our Node-0 will be one place & then another - ie:
looks like we'll focus on completing the top floor of the new place
first, so we can move-in ASAP, and then get the other floors done,
after that, migrating Node-0 to the basement, eventually ... 'wonder
what that means we should do with Cat-5 ?

PPS: why do we have to put Node-0 in the basement ... if it was
quiet, we wouldn't have to ... and it's surely much better to have
things close-to-hand - ie: can they be quiet ?