Re: Re: OT - Has O2hoster ceased already?

Quoting David Paterson <david.paterson@xxxxxxx>:
> I have a feeling we're not going to see much in the way of refunds,
but
> we can at least try.

You say that David, BUT as Chris pointed out, both the companies are still
going AND Ozan never said they'd gone bankrupt, so in theory the company is
still solvent.....

It costs £30 to start a small claim for up to £300, and it seems you can
even
do this online these days!

https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/csmco2/index.jsp

First step though, write and threaten legal action if you don't get the
refund
in a reasonable period of time, then file the claim if no refund appears by
the
date you state in your letter.

The only question in my mind is whether I should be suign Ozan personally,
O2
hoster, or Network Solutions online..... :(
Anyone a bit more legal have a view on this (with the usual disclaimers of
course?)

cheers,

Tony