RE: controllable dimmers

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: controllable dimmers
  • From: <ha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 11:26:29 +0100

Steven,

I'll installed some of the Futronix range. They use I2C data to their
data-switch panels, but their 2-channel P100 switch also has some
intelligence (e.g. IR control and memory) and probably has the same PIC in
it as the 'networked' ones, which you can interface to.

http://www.futronix-info.com/p100.htm

Richard