Re: C-Bus Course

> Just because it works better, doesn't mean it should cost more (or is
worth
> more) than the old-technology it aims to replace.

Mal...now you're baffling me completely.    I can't see your logic here at
all.  X10 has lots of problems which is where we started.  C-Bus is better,
does away with most of those problems and is a bit more expensive.  It's
that simple.

If you like it, you need it, you can afford it, then buy it.  If not and
you
want to stick with X10 then do so.

M.