Re: C-Bus Course

> CBus is great, I am a fan. However, on the downside there is no
central
> control. I currently use Homeseer with X10 which I think is great. If
> could integrate CBus with Homeseer I would have everything I want, at
> least until I thought of something else.

This is quite correct.  The control issue for C-Bus is the missing link
currently.  However we are wll down the road to sorting this out.  Kevin
Hawkins has made excellent progress in this area and shortly HomeVision
owners will be able to contrl C-Bus loads from their favour hardware HA
controller.  With xAP/xPL progress it's only a matter of time until
HomeSeer
will be able to as well.

> I also agree with the cost issues, I think that CBus is slightly more
> expensive than a similar X10 system but better value for money if you
> consider all aspects of the products.

Exactly.

M.