RE: X10 - how ?

What 'free' kit do you get? is it actually useful to go on if you are
thinking of adopting C-Bus.. its a c-bus or plastering course for me next
year!

i know everyone asks this, but can anyone suggest a retailer for c-bus, I
have had little luck finding anything past switches and wall plates from
'the usual suspects'

thanks heaps

:)

ali

Rob Mouser said:
> According to the last C-bus Buletin I have it shows the last course
for
> this
> year as 10/11 Dec. Give them a call on 01494 52 11 11.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Rob Mouser

stuff you get
>> at the
>> end of it.
>>
>> --
>> -S

>> ---------------------~-->
>> Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or
Lexmark
>> Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US
&
>> Canada.
>> http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
> <http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511>
>> http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/IBOolB/TM
> <http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/IBOolB/TM>

>> ~->
>>
>> UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004
>>
>> http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
<http://www.automatedhome.co.uk>
>> Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
>> Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx

>> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

>> --
>> dangerous content and is believed to be clean
>>

> --
> dangerous content and is believed to be clean
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

> <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cp920h3/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroup
> web/S=1705041992:HM/EXP=1070627426/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com/Def
> ault?mqso=60178338&partid=4116732> click here
>
> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupmai
> l/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=649815940>
>
> UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004
>
> http://www.automatedhome.co.uk