Re: Remote touchscreen for audio delivery at dance studio?

D.R. wrote:
> In a nut shell, here is what we have around the rectangular dance
> floor.  Audio gear in one corner, office with computers with music on
> hard drive in diagonal corner, desired control point for instructor
> half way between.

I like the Ipod with FM transceiver solution, simple to set up and low
cost. You might have problems with range and signal quality, though.
Usually you can control the volume using the ipod volume control.

One other good solution is the squeezebox from slimdevices.com. It is a
small box with audio output and Ethernet/Wifi input and a remote
control. You connect it to the stereo (RCA outputs) and the PC (Wifi or
Ethernet) and play the music directly from the PC.

Markus