Re: Remote touchscreen for audio delivery at dance studio?

While the Ipod solution is good, I see it as being too small for these
people to manage.

We are looking at the Squeezbox, but again, a bit small.

I was thinking along the lines of a media extender with a 6 plus inch
touch screen mounted remotely.

But please keep the suggestions comming.

Dirk