Re: Remote touchscreen for audio delivery at dance studio?

We used an old Griffin transmitter that allowed volume control from the Ipod
but I'm not sure if the newer ones will do that.

Two more idea's are:
1. Investigate an Ipod dock that you could jack into the back of the
receiver. The dock could be extended from the receiver via cables to the
desired control point and most docks come with remotes to control the Ipod.
2. A stand alone unit with it's own speakers that the Ipod could be slipped
into and located where needed and also controlled with a remote. Something
like:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8421754&st=ipod&lp=2&type=product&cp=1&id=1181832199991

Reasons I'm suggesting an Ipod solution is that they are simple to operate,
have their own built in viewing screen, relatively inexpensive, portable and
not dedicated to this particular application hence more bang for your buck.

Gene