Re: Does any wall dimmer have overload protection?

 John J. Bengii wrote:
> I don't have any answers, as below, but I am not trying to sell you
> anything either.

John, Please understand that I am not trying to sell anything either - I
have nothing to sell. I do not sell any HA products and I get no
commission or discounts from Jeff Volp in recommending his product. I
recommended it here because it's a heck of a lot cheaper to buy one
XTB-IIR than replace a housefull of switches and modules and, from my
personal experience, it may very well solve his problems. I think that
there is a difference between recommending a product from personal
experience and "trying to sell" something. Don't you?