Re: Does any wall dimmer have overload protection?

On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 02:03:26 -1000, "BruceR" <razrbruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote in message  <47fb5fc1$0$6499$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>Peter,
>
> If the reason you're switching from X10 is for signal reliability let
>me suggest that you try one of Jeff Volp's XTB-IIR units first. It is a
>truly amazing device that is far better than any
>repeater/booster/coupler solution you may have tried.

Jeff's X-10 troubleshooting suggestions are also excellent and much/most
also applies to INSTEON.

HTH ... Marc

Visit my ongoing Home Automation and Electronics Internet Porch Sale at
www.ECOntrol.org/porch_sale.htm

Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.org